Select a page
Our office is open during our summer business hours:
Monday-Thursday, 8AM - 5PM and Friday, 8AM – 1PM
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
*For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we will set it up.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. Appointments are required to meet with staff: Please call the office to set up.
3. If dropping anything off you are welcome to use the mail slot in our door to minimize contact. If you are picking up documents, please call the office ahead of time so we have your documents ready.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely via LISCIO (if you need instruction, please call the office). You can pay your bill via our website: www.bcbcpas.com by clicking the “Pay Bill” tab on the top right of the page.
5. Mask are encouraged, but not required when visiting the office.
6. Hand sanitizer will be available to you at the front desk.
7. We will follow social distancing rules in our office and will not shake hands or make physical contact.
8. Our meeting area and conference room will be disinfected after each meeting.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our main office at 918.628.1964 and we will be happy to assist you.